dimanche 7 avril 2013

Happy Sunday

Hey! So this week has been a little rough but today I'm finally starting to feel alive again. Thanks for everyone who has been there for me, I don't know what I would do without you. <3 And I don't know what I would do without Club Med Gym and all the Les Mills - classes. Once again, sports is the answer for everything. From now on, I will really try to go there as often as this week. Even if I'm super busy with school or with anything, I just need to go there and do a Balance, Attack or Combat because it makes me feel so good.
 
Today the sun is shining in Paris and it was actually warm when I walked home from the Gym. Now I'm enjoying my colorful healthy lunch and then I'm going to attack my favorite daily pastime - writing and sending job applications! Yey, seriously this internship hunting is not at all fun anymore if it ever was.
 
 
 
 


 
 
Yesterday I even tried to have fun clubbing but I think that my party days are over. I just don't get the point of staying out the whole night and getting drunk when you could sleep well, wake up early, feel good and go to the gym for example (well I still went but it wasn't easy). But it was great to see big sis and our friend C and the pre party celebrating A's birthday was nice as well.
 
 
smiling again

Magic candles. Happy Birthday A!

At Showcase. Happy Birthday M!

 
Lot's of love,
xoxo: Emi
 
Ps. This week I've also realized once again that besides sports, singing always helps when I'm feeling down. You should try! :)

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire