dimanche 14 avril 2013

Sunday summertime in my yellow summer dress

The waiting was long and painful but here it is: the SUMMER! Well maybe only for today but anyway, feels so good. I wake up early and did some studying (for example prepared my Spanish oral presentation about Sephora's marketing strategy. In Spanish, yes, great) and then went to the Gym to complete my this week's training series which I'm quite proud of: combat, zumba, attack, balance, balance, combat, balance! And the rest of the day, only sunshine and relaxing. We went to the Buttes Chaumont parc with M and C and had this year's first picnic. When we left after 6pm I was really going home to continue my studies and M was really going home to get some work done but once we got into le Marais and it was still 26 degrees (see the photo below) and lots of people outside we just couldn't. Weather like this is so rare that being inside would have been a waste of time. So we had a walk and went for dinner and drinks to Les Philosophes. Now I'm tired and a little sunburnt (but my aftersun cream smells like summer so it's okay) but I spent a great day. :)
 


piquenique food

summer dress

M enjoying the sun

blue sky

Buttes Chaumont



One of the most beautiful parcs in Paris

Just to make everyone in Finland jealous. And this was in the evening.


Eating outside, delicious salades, Mimosa-drinks and spending time with big Sis = perfection




It's very important that your drink matches your dress. Or that your dress matches your drink, that's okay as well.

After a perfect Sunday always comes a less perfect Monday. So now to bed and tomorrow some serious studying. Sweet dreams,

xoxo: Emi


Ps. Since my blog has somehow begun to resemble a food blog, here's one cute pic from our Friday night dinner with J and A. J made salmon and potatoes, like in Finland, and for dessert a fondant chocolat which was yummy. Good thing I did sports before and that we had a nice walk home with A afterwards. :)

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire