lundi 6 mai 2013

Photoshooting by the Seine and Finnish 1st May celebration

Hey! I've started my new job now and it seem's really nice. But concentrating and learning takes too much energy so I'm exhausted. And I've been quite busy lately so hard to keep up with my blog. And I should study as well but....

Well anyway, I just wanted to post some beautiful photos we took with my friend T when we went for a walk along the river, near Pont Alexandre. The summer is late this year but finally it's green and blooming everywhere. And sunsets by the Seine are always so beautiful. And walking and talking with T is something I just love, we should do it more often. Ps. We miss you A and M!

 
























 
Last Wednesday was the 1st of May and we celebrated it with my Finnish friends (and one Scottish girl) in a Finnish way. We had a nice picnic at Buttes de Chaumont but in the end the weather took a turn to pouring rain so we had to run and continue our picnic inside. But that often happens in Finland as well so I guess our 1st May picnic was a success anyway. And oh my god I've never been that drunk in the middle of the day! :)
 

Let's get it started. Hauskaa vappua!

Me and J wearing our student caps like they do in Finland on the 1st of May.

J made Finnish doughnuts called "munkki" and I tried to make a salty pancake roll that my mun used to make for 1st of May brunches when I was little.


And I found Finnish candies, salted liquorice, from a Swedish candy shop.

xoxo: Emi

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire