dimanche 30 juin 2013

BDAY party it is!

May always comes so fast every year and every year I say the same thing: This time I won't organize anything for my birthday. I like throwing parties but it's so stressful and I don't really like celebrating my own birthday, I prefere to do for someone else. But somehow I also change my mind every time. First I tell myself that okay, just a little get together with my closest friends. But then finally I always invite everyone I know. And surprise, I always have heaps of fun. Especially this time, my party was a little late but worth the waiting, I spent a perfect night with my friends and I think that everyone else enjoyed as well. But next year I'm not organizing anything.....
 
For my party, I privatized a cosy bar at Hotel de Ville. It was a nice place and the owner was really friendly. We got to bring our own music and decorations and small things to eat so it was almost like having a party at my place but we had more room for dancing. And the best thing, when it's not a your place, you don't really have to prepare anything. During the day, I did absolutely nothing. I stayed in bed reading Fifty Shades Darker, went for a little walk and did a foot care. So around 6 o'clock when I went to the bar to get everything ready I felt relaxed and I was already in a perfect party mood.
 
Thousand thanks for everyone for coming! Some of you I see more often than others but this was a perfect occasion to catch up with everyone. Special thanks to:
- J and T for the help
- S for the cakes
- A for the after party
 
Too bad everyone is not on the photos but don't worry, I won't forget that you were there. Thanks S for the professional photos and J for the iphone photos, at least the ambiance is captured in each of them.
 
 
ready pour la fête!
 
 
Best girls, thanks for the help!
 


I'm looking around like woooh a bar full of people just for me. :D ps. note my balloon decorations!

 
E and E conquering the dance floor
 

Girls and S. T a little late...

 
Team Assas, I've spent the best year with you.

 
+ my beautiful S from team Assas as well


At least one group photo, although this was maybe 1/3 of all the guests
 

Super cute C got attacked by A and M...

 
And B is trying to catch two girls at once or what?



ma sosie! <3



My new Michael Kors bag, love it. I also got some jewellery and cosmetics. Perfect, thank you everyone!



 
And I got this beautiful card, I put it in my bathroom so that I see it everyday. Those who participated in the MK bag also gave me individual cards with funny photos of everyone. I can't stop smiling when I read them.
J <3 Twice very year we try to get a good photo of us two, I think this time we are doing okay. :)

 
And T <3

 
Our after party at A's place went on for hours and when I walked home with C, it was 7am, the sun was shining and people were jogging. I don't even remember the last time I came home this late (or early), it must have been in 2010 or something. But I didn't even feel that tired, just happy. Maybe I could party like this more often....
 
Anyway, I'm glad I threw a party after all and that so many came. And that I have such great friends, here in Paris and everywhere else as well. Love you all,
 
xoxo: Emi

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire