lundi 24 juin 2013

Perfect days with N

Hiya my friends! Hope you have not forgotten about my blog. ;) I've been busy and tired but here I am again. :) I'm starting to be more and more sure about one thing: this summer is anything but relaxing, some days I literally feel like I can't get up. Working full time and studying for my exams plus all the coffee and stressing and not sleeping was not a good combination and I would have needed some holidays after all that. But no way, not this summer, holidays is something I can only dream about.
 
But after a couple of nervous breakdowns I'm actually feeling quite bright and shining again. I really like my job and it seems that everyone there likes me and values my help. I've learnt a lot, I've been given more and more responsibilities and I feel like I'm really part of the team. I already fear the end of my internship because I'm really getting attached to everyone and to everything I do there. So I'm not complaining, for the first time a have a real job and days just fly by. I just wish that had more time and energy to enjoy the summer as well and actually do something.
 
In the beginning of May, before all this craziness started, my Finnish-Swiss friend N was visiting for a weekend. It's amazing how some friendships just last, like me and N. We met in 2006 when I started high school and N came to Finland to do an exchange. She was one of the sweetest girls I had ever met and we soon became good friends. We spent lots of time together in school and outside school and it was always so much fun. Then N left back for Switzerland which was sad but our friendship didn't end. We see each other every now and then when we're in Finland at the same time (apparently it's impossible for me to get myself to Switzerland...) and it always feels like it was yesterday we were together in high school. N still is one of the sweetest girls I know, she is so positive and always smiling. I spent wonderful three days with her in Paris. For once, the sun was shining and we enjoyed every moment. Now I just think back to those relax happy days. Hope to see you soon again!
 
 
N at Place de Vosges

Me at Place de Vosges

Walks along the Seine

At Institut du Monde Arabe...

... sunbathing of course!

Palm trees at Parc de Luxembourg

Une Parisienne très chic... with toilet paper.

Food, wine and girl talk...

...could it get any better?


Sunset by the river

I'm wearing my new favorite high heels that I bought from Algo


G and L organized a lovely piquenique so we spent some time there

And then N took art photos at Place de Trocadéro

Sunday sun at Parc de Buttes Chaumont

Simply a great weekend with you!
 
After N had left I started serious studying and working. But I've spent some nice moments as well every know and then, for example:

A threw a dinner party for old S&J girls and new S&J girls

And R made a cake for A and I who are soon getting married

Me and my best friend from school, C, had cocktails for the end of exams

 

Then there has been several birthday parties. S and E chose a theme Fiesta Mexicana for their birthdays.

Me and my dear friend T... I don't remember anymore what this mask had to do with Mexico. :D
 
Flower girls and one sombrero


I also had a little party this weekend for my birthday (a little late, I know), more about that coming soon....

xoxo: Emi

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire