lundi 3 février 2014

First signs of spring

Sun shining yesterday in the Marais!


From my window


Too bad I had to study (and I actually  did!), but the view from my window was so tempting - sun is so rare in Paris this time of the year - that I had to take a break and get out. I decided to go for a little run and ended up sunbathing by the Seine. I wish the weather could be like this every day now, I wouldn't mind if it didn't snow this year.


At Place de Vosges



By the Seine. Someone had already taken my usual sunbathing spot


Then just sun


And boats

And Ile St. Louis


In the evening I walked from my place to my friend A's in the 6th, where we had a Finnish-Swedish-Colombian get together with her plus M and I. I took some photos at Louvre while I walked. :)














Today Monday and last day off before going back to Uni. The sun is shining again, maybe this will last! :)

xoxo: Emi

Ps. Everyone's taking this test on Facebook: "Where in Paris should you live?" I got the 11th, apparently I "live in a cool apartment with neighbors who are graphic designers and I don't have much money." Right. Although I'm not far from there I still prefer where I am in the 4th, I think the 11th would be too much partying for me..




 










Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire