dimanche 17 mars 2013

Sunday night walk

Hey! I just came home from a 1h 40min walk. What a relaxed feeling! After intensive (well at least for a Sunday) studying and job hunting I decided to go for a little walk. But somehow I walked a little too far away, first along the Seine long after Gare d'Austerlitz, then through many small streets and alleys at Quartier Latin to rue Mouffetard and then back down to the river and to Ile St.Louis and then home to le Marais. Time flew by when I was walking, listening to music and thinking about all my years in Paris and holidays I spent here long time ago. I have tons of great memories from all these years. Living here hasn't always been easy but I've survived and had so much fun. Right now I'm stressing about finding an internship for the summer, it's seems to me that it's really hard to find anything. But I know I shouldn't worry, I've made it until now and I will fight this one as well. It just can't be that I have brilliant grades and then I won't pass my year because I don't find a job. I'm trying not to panic and to think positive. Because everything else is great in my life. I'm so happy that Paris is my home, I just love living here and I don't want to go anywhere else.
 
I tried to take some photos but it was too dark. But here's two from Ile St. Louis, one of my favorite areas in Paris. It would be an amazingly beautiful place to live in and imagine if your address was "rue St.Louis en l'île" - perfect. ;)
 


 
 
Sleep tight and get ready for a new week and new adventures! :)
 
xoxo: Emi

2 commentaires :

  1. Ah, iltakävelyt on parhaita! <3 Muistelen ite kaiholla kevät/kesäiltojen kävelyitä Kaivarissa.
    Linda

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Niin on, rakastan iltakävelyjä ja varsinkin kesällä! Ja Kaivarissa joo. <3

    RépondreSupprimer