samedi 23 mars 2013

This week's FOOD


Due to special occasions or the fact that I don't have time to do my groceries (again), I've been eating out a lot this week. :)
 
My friend A from Finland was here so on Tuesday we had dinner with her, one other friend of ours, R and two friends of R in a cosy Parisian Brasserie at Hôtel de Ville.
 
 
R ate this "tartare". I've never really understood why they eat raw meat here but I tasted it and it was quite good actually. But I still wouldn't order anything that looks this un-eatable...

 
A, me and R
 

And then we went for drinks to Les Etages, one of my favorite bars in le Marais.

Skål with Kir Chardonnay

On Thursday we walked around in St.Michel/Odéon area with M and ended up having dinner in a Crêperie. I think I've been there once before long time ago, a really nice place which style is a Mediterranean mix: the decor looks Greek, the menu is in Spanish and the crêpes traditionnally French.
 



 
 
On Friday I had lunch with my friend G that I hadn't seen in too long time. She wanted to go to this Vietnamese place in the 13th that she likes so I agreed to give it a shot and was really happy. Exotic, delicious and cheap! And a lovely catch up with G.
 




 
 
 
And then Friday eve I was with big sis M and we were too tired and lazy to cook (or even to go to the supermarket) so we didn't go out for dinner but ordered Sushi (and ate too much).
 
 
 
 
Tonight my friends from work are coming over so now I actually have to cook. But it's okay, I've been studying and sending applications for the whole day so I think I'm ready to start my relaxed Saturday night. Tomorrow more studying and job applications, can't wait...

xoxo: Emi

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire