jeudi 7 février 2013

Back to school... or not

 
Hey my dear friends! I just wanted to let you know that for once, my week has been reeeaaally easy so far. Haha. I love it when a new semester starts at school and everything is so calm for a week or two. Monday morning we started at 8am which wasn't that cool but then it felt like the teachers either weren't really on the mood for teaching anything or had something better to do. The first one went through an introductive chapter and then let us do exercises in groups and the second one started her lecture 45 minutes late so we had a long lunchbreak. It was nice weather too so after having eaten at resto U with my friend C we took a nice walk at Jardin de Plantes and dreamed about summer and picnics. My courses that I have on Mondays seem really interesting, Tuesday's courses not that much but it will be okay I hope. We don't start yet with everything this week so yesterday I was at Uni for one and a half hour, today I don't have anything and tomorrow I only have one English lesson. And not really any homework either. Chill. So I've had time to take it easy like go to the movies and see my friends. I even had a skype date with my Swedish friend A that I hadn't talked to in a long time. Today I had planned to finally go get me a French health insurance but of course the office is closed on Thursdays (I don't get it, why? This is so French again...), so I have to go there tomorrow. Knowing how it is with everything related to French Administration, it will take me the whole afternoon... I should also seriously start looking for an internship for next summer if I wanna find it without stress and panic. But I'll start on Saturday, I promise. Today it will be relax because I wanna finnish Where we belong, one of my favorite authors Emily Giffin's new book. Or "new" it took me almost 6 months to get it, another thing that irritates me in Paris, that it's so hard to find books in English here (or even translated foreign literature). Finally I ordered it from Barnes and Noble's but it took almost two months until I got it. Anyway, today I'm going to read. And then do some sports. Love my life. :)


Tuesday night cocktails with E at Bastille. This is from Objectif Lune where we often go

What is that guy behind me doing??

And this is from Charlotte, one of E's favorite places

E who always always always wears only dresses bought new black pants, I'm surprised. :D


Cooking for my boyfriend yesterday. It's so nice to cook when you have time! This is my mum's speciality, chicken with vegetables and crème fraîche. I'm so proud of myself, I did it for the first time and it tasted exactly like mum's. :)




And once again, I just love my apartment and living in le Marais

 

First signs of the spring: the weather is still grey but you can see more and more little stands opening by the river...

 
 
I forgot to tell you, I bought these spring shoes from Zara, only 12 euros on sale! This funny style slippers are so in in Paris right now you can see them everywhere. I think they're kind of cute.




A little advertising for Emily, I love her books. She writes simple stories about life and relatioships but her writing is so compelling and heart warming that you just can't put the book down. Everyone read Emily Giffin! :)



 
I'm going to continue my relax day off now. ;)
xoxo: Emi

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire