lundi 18 février 2013

Valentine's


I hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day and that you got plenty of love. :) I did and I also got a big red rose and champagne and an absolutely lovely and delicious dinner. Thanks M, it was perfect although every day with you feels like Valentine’s Day.
The rose is beautiful but someone might have had a little too much champagne...


Heart-shaped chocolates that I bought for M :)



Valentine's Day dessert
 
 
In Finland Valentine's Day is called "Friends' Day" so it's more about spending time with your friends or sending greetings to them. And I totally agree, true friendship is more important than anything. So to all my friends all over the world, you were in my thoughts on Valentine's Day and I'm so happy that you all are a part of my life.
 
With my dearest Finnish-Parisian friend J we have our weekly Starbucks-tradition (although we don't have time to go there every week anymore but still quite often). I know that Paris is full of traditional French cafés that are nice as well but we have been Starbucks fans for a long time. There's just something in the Starbucks-atmosphere that makes me happy and relax and a cup of tea with J always helps me get trough everyday life that in Paris often is so challenging (still fighting to get a health insurance for example and I think I might give up soon...). I don’t know if J remembers this but one time at Starbucks when we were talking about something that was so incredibly French once again she said that “Life in Paris is so hard, every morning it feels like going to war”.  A great summary of our lives here. No, just kidding, we love it in Paris. ;) Anyway, Starbucks is the answer for every problem and where we share all the important news. J, always be my Starbucks-friend!
 
At Starbucks Gobelins
 
J

 
keksi + korvapuusti

Valentine's Day decorations

And then to gym, zumba + body attack! (J didn't like me taking photos...)


Love ya all,

xoxo: Emi

And this song is for my friends:
Carole King - You've Got A Friend

:)

2 commentaires :

  1. <3 muistan!! ja olen edelleen aika pitkalle samaa mielta.. ja lupaan aina olla sun starbucks-ystava :D sun blogi on niin kiva (:

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. oot ihana J! <3 ja haha mäkin oon erittäin samaa mieltä, ainakin välillä. ;)

      Supprimer