dimanche 3 février 2013

Young, wild and free


Me and J’s new body combat day is Friday and it’s a perfect way to start the weekend. Especially this Friday. Because it was the first time in a very long time that after an hour of combat we didn’t have the feeling that “why did this end already and why do I have to hurry home now to study?” but after weeks of waiting finally the feeling that “yey this was great and now I need to hurry home because I need to get ready for a party night!”. Amazing.
Mun ja J:n uus body combat –päivä on perjantai, täydellinen viikonlopun aloitus. Varsinkin tänä perjantaina. Koska ekaa kertaa tosi pitkään aikaan, tunnin combatin jälkeen ei tullut sellanen olo, että ”äh, miks tää jo loppui ja miks nyt täytyy kiirehtiä kotiin opiskelemaan?”, vaan viikkojen odotuksen jälkeen vihdoin se fiilis, että ”jee tää oli kivaa ja nyt pitää kiirehtiä kotiin, koska tänään on bileet!”. Uskomatonta.

Since my long ago au pair days it has been rare that I actually have great time clubbing in Paris, maybe because nearly always I have to wake up early the next day to study or work or something. Or then maybe because nearly always when we decide to try out a new place the description on the Internet sounds great and I have high expectations but in reality it’s never that cool. This time we went to a club called Bizen in the area Bourse/Opéra/Grands Boulevards. Points for J for finding it because it was actually really nice: free entrance and free drinks (always a positive thing), two dancefloors with different kind of music and a relaxed atmosphere. And almost all my best friends with me, it was so much fun. I seriously didn’t remember the last time I went out dancing or the last time I got a little drunk. And the best thing, not once did I check the time because I had no worries about waking up the following morning.
Kaukaisten au pair –aikojen jälkeen mulla on aika harvoin ollut oikeesti kivaa bilettämässä Pariisissa, ehkä koska melkeen aina täytyy herätä aikasin seuraavana päivänä, koska pitää opiskella tai mennä töihin. Tai ehkä koska melkeen aina kun me päätetään testata jotain uutta paikkaa niin se on pettymys, koska kaikki aina kuulostaa niin kivalta mut harvoin oikeesti on. Tällä kertaa me mentiin clubille, jonka nimi on Bizen, Bourse/Opéra/Grands Boulevards –alueella. Pisteet J:lle, joka löysi sen, koska tää paikka oli oikeestaan aika kiva: ilmanen sisäänpääsy ja ilmaset drinkit (aina positiivinen asia), kaks tanssilattiaa, missä oli erilaista musaa ja rento ilmapiiri. Ja melkeen kaikki mun parhaat kaverit oli siellä, eli oli ihan huippu hauskaa. En edes muistanut, millon viimeks olin ollut kunnolla tanssimassa tai juonut vähän liikaa. Ja kaikkein parasta oli, etten kertaakaan kattonut kelloa, koska mulla ei ollut mitään huolta seuraavan aamun herätyksestä.


Pre-drinks at my place


Best friend

Salmari-shots!


Party time with my girls

Big sis

Boys is this dancing?

<3

 
And I didn’t really wake up. Yesterday was a perfect first Saturday when I didn’t have to work. We spent almost the whole day with M doing nothing and then finally we decided that we had to do something so we went for a walk and it was sunny and springlike (until it started raining again but let’s stay positive…) And in the evening I had dinner with my ex-colleagues at my favorite English-Colombian couple R and M’s new cute place. Wonderful cooking R! I could get used to this. But unfortunately my holidays were relaxing but too short, my courses at Uni start tomorrow and I’m sure that by next weekend I’ll already have plenty of studying to do. But it’s okay, I really needed this party weekend to finally relax and forget about my exams and everything and now I feel like I’m almost ready to go back to school (we’ll see how I feel about it tomorrow at 8am when I actually have to be there).
Enkä oikeestaan herännytkään. Eilen oli täydellinen eka lauantai ilman töitä. Me hengailtiin melkeen koko päivä M:n kanssa tekemättä yhtään mitään ja sit kun meistä alkoi tuntua siltä, että pitäis ehkä tehdä jotain niin me mentiin kävelylle ja oli ihanan aurinkoista ja keväistä (kunnes alkoi taas sataa, mutta koitan ajatella positiivisesti…). Ja illalla mun lempi Englanti-Kolumbia pariskunta R ja M järjesti illalliskutsut niiden uudessa suloisessa kämpässä. Oli taas kivaa viettää aika ex-työkavereiden, nykyään vaan kavereiden, kanssa ja R:n kokkailut oli ihan uskomattoman herkullisia. Voisin tottua tähän. Mutta ei, valitettavasti mun loma oli rentouttava, mutta aivan liian lyhyt, huomenna alkaa taas koulu ja ens viikonloppuun mennessä on varmasti kertynyt jo paljon tekemistä. Mutta ei se mitään, tää bileviikonloppu oli just sitä mitä tarvitsin, vihdoin sain ottaa rennosti ja onnistuin unohtamaan kokeet ja kaiken muun stressin ja nyt tuntuu jo siltä, että oon melkeen valmis meneen takas kouluun (huomenna aamulla klo 8 ei ehkä tunnu samalta).

At Ile St.Louis

Afternoon hot chocolate

Saturday night fun with A, R and N
For old times sake, there was a time at work when we were me and 3 couples. Lol, I felt a little lonely sometimes...

R giving out English candy. Thanks for the dinner!


Life goes on, life is good

xoxo: Emi

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire